Senior Python Developer
Caspian One are working with a buy-side client, a multi-national market leader across asset classes operating a large and diverse technology platform.
My client is looking for a tenacious, Senior Python Developer with excellent communication and analytical skills to work within their high-performance team, in their London office in the heart of Tech City.
They require a person with strong communication skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams. Ideally the candidate will have had exposure to continuous integration, deployment, and behavioural driven testing frameworks such as Behave and Cucumber.
A great opportunity to gain exposure working with other extremely talented developers who are passionate about digital transformation. The ideal person will have a track record of successful delivery within a Hedge Fund in areas such as data, application and infrastructure with a passion for emerging technologies.
- Solid experience in UNIX/Linux, Networking, Python, C++ and SQL.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Ability to orchestrate large-scale distributed systems that support real-time transaction processing.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to drive large and scalable projects.
- Virtualization and container technologies.
Holly Ferns - Consultant, UK FinTech
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a CV, and our consultants are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your CV with Holly using the form. Sign up for Holly's email job alerts