Caspian One Limited takes the privacy of its clients, candidates and visitors very seriously.
and all associated Caspian One sites linked to this website (collectively “Our Site”).
We also comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
For the purposes of the Act and the GDPR, the data controller is Caspian One Limited, registered office – 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FY
Caspian One Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, Registration number Z1614807.
Personal Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide if you register on Our Site or for services, together with the details necessary to administer your account.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Site and subscribing to services available on Our Site.
- Information that you provide to us when you write or email to us, or when we speak to you by telephone.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys or participating in competitions.
- Details of your visits to Our Site and the resources you access, to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which part of Our Site are of most interest to our clients, candidates and visitors to Our Site.
How we will use information about you:
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Registration details and candidate information will be used to administer your account, to keep a record of which services you have subscribed to and deliver the services you have requested.
- By registering your details with us, we may contact you with suitable roles or with relevant information, unless you have expressly opted out of this service.
- To provide you with information about Caspian One offers and services that you request from us or which we believe might be of interest to you.
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered in to between you and us.
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our marketing partners, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our visitors to Our Site. For example, we may provide our marketing partners with an anonymous summary of the demographics of visitors to Our Site or with statistics relating to site usage.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, or for further details, please contact email@example.com
Where we store and process your personal information:
Caspian One is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
Our technology service partners, or other contracted service providers, may also have access or store data for us, but solely for use on behalf of Caspian One in accordance with our instructions and under our control.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients, or candidates or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations, such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, credit risk reduction and to pursue debtors.
- In any other manner mentioned in this policy.
Changes to this Policy
You should read this policy each time you use this website to ensure that it still meets with your approval.
What is a "Cookie"?
By visiting Our Site you consent to cookies being stored on your device.